Are you a Midlands fight fan or follower of Midlands boxing with an ability to write original, interesting articles? Do you see yourself as someone able to write great fight reports, interviews or previews and are you looking for a great opportunity to share your work?
MBC welcomes boxing articles from writers that would like to gain exposure for their material. We cannot offer payment for submissions but can offer an opportunity for you to be part of our team and will gladly credit your work and present it in a high quality manner.
If you are a writer or photographer and would like to submit to us please follow the following guidelines.
- The word count is flexible so write as much or as little as you want to cover your chosen topic.
- All articles must relate to boxing in or boxers from the Midlands region.
- Previously published articles will not be considered.
- We reserve the right to edit your work including titles.
- Please proof read your work thoroughly. Whilst we understand that mistakes can occur, submissions with an abundance of grammatical or typographical errors just won’t do and will quickly be discarded by our editing team.
- Submission does not guarantee publication. We are looking for articles that suit the needs and style of the website and reserve the right to not publish articles that we deem to be unsuitable.
- Photographic submissions must be the photographers own work and should ideally be no less than 300dpi. Lower quality resolution may be considered but may not be accepted.
Send your submissions as an attachment or in the body of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org